scooter commuter
Wednesday, June 29, 2005
  Scooter Therapy
Sometimes I just gotta have it, Scooter Therapy. I have been taking the car to work this week because Monday (June 26 2005) I got a royal soaking on the way home. Five o'clock came around and there was a torrential downpour over my office, and the poor scooter was out in the middle of it including helmet and gloves. So I finally said to myself I just have to get out there and ride home in the rain. About 1/5th the way home the rain stopped but the soaking had been done.

The last couple of days I haven't been wanting to brave our unpredictable summer weather on the scooter, besides when the afternoon temps are in the mid 90's its just so damn hot to ride anyway. So this evening I just had to have some scooter therapy. I went and gassed it up for my commute in the morning. It was a pleasant ride with no real traffic problems. I am just amazed at how easy it is riding a scooter in Houston. I think Houston is just a great scootering town. You can ride year round. In fact the worst time to ride is in the summer with the terrible heat, but the winters around here are not so unpleasant. With a full faced helmet and about 3 layers of clothes winter riding is cold, but not harsh.

My little mini ride was good this evening. I just had to have some scooter therapy.
 
Comments:
I'm so glad you have scooter therapy, than you know, bar therapy or Hooter therapy!! I'm a Lucky Lady!
 
Who is Ayn Rand? Never heard of this author. please expand my knowledge. tks.
 
Hooter therapy? is that the same as titty time?

Scooters are cool - all power to ya.
 
Hooter Therapy may work too, but I can't count on that one very often. But the scooter therapy is always there for me when I need it.
 
NO! It's not the same as titty time! "Hooter's" the restaurant where they have buffalo wings and waitresses that wear short shorts and half sirts. Hooters man, Hooters.
 
Happy Birthday Dave.
 
Happy Birthday to my ever lovin' husband! You are the best thing to ever happen to me. you and Owie! Hope you have a great day! love you bunches and bunches!!! the wiff.
 
Happy happy birthday
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
This blog is just some musings when I happen to think about it, or if I work on the Riva, I'll let you know.

LINKS

Dreamer's Reality
Cakesniffers Beware
Angry Chimpansy
Dreamer's Reality
Scooter Commuter
BajajUSA
Scoot.net
ScooterBBS
Channel 2 News
Lone Star Times
Newsmax

ARCHIVES

April 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / November 2005 / October 2006 /

Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

Powered by Blogger