scooter commuter
Wednesday, November 09, 2005
  My A to Z
A is for Age - 34
B is for Booze –vodka martini with a twist of lemon
C is for Career – Electronics technician in the oilpatch.
D is for Dad’s name - Ronald
E is for Essential items to bring to a party - my spouse
F is for Favorite article of clothing- Overalls
G is for Goof off thing to do - Ride my scooter
H is for Hometown - Houston
I is for Instrument you play – Gitfiddle, voice
J is for Jam or Jelly you like - strawberry jam
K is for Kids – one
L is for Living arrangement – married 15 years
M is for Music I like – Texas Tornadoes, Polka
N is for Name of your first pet - My Guy
O is for overnight hospital stays – One hernia operation when I was three.
P is for Phobias – aeroacrophobia
Q is for Quote you like - When intellect fails, strength prevails-Bane Ulrichsson
R is for Reason for blogging – Because I can
S is for Siblings – Two older brothers
T is for Texas , Ever been? Born there, done that
U is for Unique trait – I have a unique blonde streak in my hair, I am naturally cool
V if for Vegetable you love - Black Eyed Peas
W is for Worst traits –I have too many blonde moments
X is for X-Rays you’ve had – None, as far as I know
Y is for Yummy food you make – Fried Chicken, Chicken Fried Steak, Muffin-Muffins
Z is for Zodiac sign – Cancer
 
Comments:
You mow that **** grass!!! Great list, dearie!
 
Hurrah! An email list that mentions Texas!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
This blog is just some musings when I happen to think about it, or if I work on the Riva, I'll let you know.

LINKS

Dreamer's Reality
Cakesniffers Beware
Angry Chimpansy
Dreamer's Reality
Scooter Commuter
BajajUSA
Scoot.net
ScooterBBS
Channel 2 News
Lone Star Times
Newsmax

ARCHIVES

April 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / November 2005 / October 2006 /

Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

Powered by Blogger